DivX is the first of its kind, award-winning video software that includes everything you need to play, create, and stream all the most popular digital video formats, including DivX, MKV and HEVC up to 4K. Use DivX Converter to create DivX, AVI, MKV, and MP4 videos. Converting videos in DivX formats ensures your files will play on more than 1 billion DivX Certified devices. Easy, one-click conversion makes file savings and device compatibility accessible to anyone. The ability to set bitrate, limit video resolution and file size, combine multiple clips or save custom presets allows more advanced users the ability to personalize the encode experience. HEVC encoding modes give you even more control over when to maximize quality or prioritize speed. With the optional paid MPEG-2 Plug-in, DivX Converter can also convert MPEG-2 video formats (MPEG, TS, VOB, SVCD) into DivX formats to give you major file savings.
DivX Player is a software media player that delivers high-quality playback for the most popular video files on the Internet, including new DivX HEVC video up to 4K. Enjoy multiple languages with up to 8 audio tracks and subtitles--even play two subtitles at once! Watch your video with smooth FF/RW, pick your scene easily with Chapter Points, and organize your library with custom or auto-generated playlists. Transfer videos to a DivX Certified TV, tablet or mobile phone, and stream your video collection to any DLNA-compatible device with the DivX Media Server. DivX Web Player is a simple cross-browser web extension that streams all popular video formats with progressive playback, adaptive bitrate streaming and live streaming technologies.
What is new in this release:
- Converter 10.6.3
- Player 10.6.3
- Web Player 3.6.3
- DivX To Go 10.6.3
- Media Server 10.6.3
- DivX Installer System 3.6.3
- DivX Control Panel 3.6.3
- Fixed compatibility issues with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Fixed random crash in Windows installer
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
What is new in version 10.6.2:
- Improved performance for transcoding-on-the-fly in DivX Media Server to DivX Mobile
- New ability to drag-n-drop SRT subtitles in DivX Player
- Fix Converter crash in transcode module for vorbis audio
- Improved Converter logic for audio track recognition
- Improved Converter logic for output filesize estimation
- Improved workflow for Mac OSX uninstallation process
- Fixed "Check Internet Connection" error in DivX Installer
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
What is new in version 10.6.1:
- Fix for converting multiple audio language tracks in DivX Converter
- Fix when opening files in DivX Player with special characters in filename
- Fix for converting .mov files with JPEG/MJPEG video and audio
- Fix that turns on Windows screen saver when conversion is in progress
- Various bugfixes
What is new in version 10.6.0:
- Architectural updates for DivX Media Server stability and robustness
- DivX Player adds hardware decoding for AVC video on Mac OS X platform
- Speed up casting of HEVC video to Chromecast
- Various bugfixes
What is new in version 10.5.7:
- DivX Preferences Panel on OSX was redesigned
- Hot fix for DivX Software update module on OSX platform
- "Enable hardware acceleration" checkbox behavior fixed in DivX Converter
- Minor improvements for DivX Converter
What is new in version 10.5:
Version 10.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 10.4.1:
- Improved HEVC decoder for parallel merge levels and faster decoding.
- Fix playback of HEVC files generated from Meizu phones.
- Fix issue where DFX presets window won't close without exiting Player.
- Fix to handle XAudio2 which caused Player launch issues on some platforms.
- Bug fixes.
What is new in version 10.4:
- DivX Pro is back! Advanced features for video editing, cropping, custom logo watermarks, saving snapshots, HEVC 10 bit playback and more.
- DivX Accelerated HEVC hardware decoding using Intel Quick Sync Video (IQSV)
- Playback with Media Foundation Transform (MFT) for AVC and MPEG4 in DivX Player
- DTS-HD Plug-in for audio encoding on Mac
- Drag-drop shared folders to DivX Media Server
- DivX To Go's transcoding feature is disabled to make file transfer to CD/DVD and USB faster
- Player's 'VOD' menu is moved to 'Tools' sub-menu
- Converter added preview window with frame counter and duration marker
- Play button added to Converter for input videos
- Fix for audio pass through issue with Converter
- Fix stability issues with DivX Media Server responsiveness
- Fix cast issue on Windows 10 for Chromecast
- Fix issue where some clients could not detect 2 DMS servers simultaneously
- Fix streaming playback on PS3 for large MKV files
- Fix several Error 2 issues with Converter
- Fix C++ runtime issue for Player
- Fix DWP crash issue for IE11 on Windows 10 when in protected mode
- Bug fixes
What is new in version 10.2.5:
- DXVA is enabled by default.
- Various DXVA decoding issues in Player.
- Installer lists software as version 10.2.6.
What is new in version 10.2.4:
- HEVC Encoder updated to real-time encoding of 1080p video at 30 frames per second
- Converter supports input of SAMI (.SMI) external subtitles for all profiles
- DivX Codecs are dynamically downloaded when user needs them
- Experimental DivX DASH VOD
Some features disabled after 15 days