Do you remember the contact sheet delivered while developing your photographic film? ...It was so convenient!
MovieIndex generates a contact sheet from all video types.
- Handles every sort of videos, whatever QuickTime compliant (like AppleIntermediateCodec, ProRes, m4v) or all others exotic videos (mts, mkv, avi, ...ogv, webm).
- Always displayed images at the good ratio (not badly stretched!)
- No comb's effect into images.
- 2 quality modes, depending on the purpose of your cataloged video: to store onto disk or to print.
- And some classical customizable options: choose the size of images, their number, page background color, ...
MovieIndex, ...because a "cataloged video" is far more convenient to consult than the video itself.
What is new in this release:
- Add a new automation: The number of thumbnails into your "contact sheet" is automatically adjusted depending on your video duration (e.g.: what the aim to produce 64 thumbnails for a 10 seconds length movie? ;-))
Notice: if you do not like this new automation, just disable it. This new setting is available in preferences pane, it is a checkbox to enable (or to disable if you want to restore the previous behavior... or if you do not like automations).
- Various minor bugfixes.