Watch outside the box! Drag & drop YouTube, Vimeo or local clips into HUDTube and enjoy browser-free watching! You can even drag whole playlists from YouTube or create your own!
Have you ever wished you could watch your favourite videos from YouTube or Vimeo in a separate window, adjust it's size or just easily loop the video you really, really love without downloading it? We had the same dream and decided to make it come true. Now your wishes may come true too, with HUDTube.
It's easy to be free
HUDTube is simple, but it has all the stuff you need to really enjoy browser-free videos. You simply drag YouTube, Vimeo or local clips to HUDTube dock icon or its window, and it's done. But don't think that it's all to it. As your clips are now outside the box you can:
- loop your favorite music videos to watch them over and over again without jumping to browser's tab and clicking play every time the video ends,
- decide about the sound level (just use media keys to adjust volume up, down or mute the video),
- play with the size of the video's window and its opacity,
- leverage HUDTube's incredible memory and play previously watched clips with just one click no more firing up your browser tab to search what you want to watch.
Freedom is about making your own decisions
While HUDTube puts itself in your menu bar, which is super useful, as you can drag and drop there video's url at any time, you can also put it in the dock, have HUDTube window always on top or let it run in the background (or minimized).
1. to let your browser run uninterrupted and fast while watching tons of videos
2. to keep your workflow uninterrupted while listening to conference videos
3. to freely watch walkthrough videos for your favorite games
4. to loop your current earworm and never care about clicking "play" over and over again
5. to adjust clip's size to its resolution, so you always have a perfect picture
6. to have your most loved videos always within your view, even while you're doing something else
What is new in this release:
+ Support for streaming local files to your Apple TV
+ New Apple TV (3rd gen.) compatibility
+ Added search to the playlist manager
+ Fixed playlist endless loop issue
+ Fixed video removal issues