Movavi Video Converter for Mac is a powerful yet easy-to-use video converter developed especially for MacOS. Convert your music and movies to any popular format in minutes, using the convenient presets for specific formats and devices. Save video and audio in all popular formats, including HD: AVI, MPEG 1,2, MP4, 3GP, Flash (FLV), MP3, WAV, AAC, and more. Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular image formats - JPEG, PNG, BMP, and many others. Convert your video and audio files for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod as well as for Android phones and tablets. Transfer converted files straight to your iTunes gallery. Extract audio tracks from video files, merge multiple clips into one video, or cut out unwanted segments. Remove jitter and visual noise from video. Rebalance the volume and get rid of background noise. Add subtitles and sync them with the video. Experiment with the Watch Folder feature: specify the folder and the conversion parameters, and all new files added will be processed automatically. Use the SuperSpeed mode to convert files without quality loss in no time.
What is new in this release:
- Support for more video and audio formats: MXF, ASF, M4V, MKA, F4A, M4R, and more
- Support for H.265 codec for input and output files
- Enhanced subtitle management
- New conversion presets for smartphones, tablets, TVs, and websites
What is new in version 7.1:
- Plug the device into your Mac, and the program will automatically recommend the appropriate settings for conversion
- Cut away segments from anywhere in the video
- Sync subtitles with the video track
- Eliminate noise from videos shot in low light
- Normalize sound in files with low volume
- Reduce the level of background noise
- Take advantage of the improved stabilization tool
- Enjoy faster conversion using H.264, VP8, and VP9 codecs
- Work with new codecs and formats
- Use new presets for the latest mobile devices
What is new in version 6.0:
- Support for new formats and codecs: Opus, APNG, and more.
- New presets for the latest smartphones: iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, and Grand Prime, Google Nexus 6, HTC One (M9), Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, Motorola Moto G and Moto X, LG G4 and G Flex 2; also for Nook Tablet.
- Ready-made presets help you prepare your video for editing with popular Mac video editing programs: iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, and iDVD.
- Automatic conversion of all files in a specified folder to a chosen format using the Watch Folder feature.
- Video stabilization helps eliminate the negative effects of camera shake that often appear in amateur footage.
- Two-pass encoding. Choose this option to get output files with optimal size-to-quality balance.
- Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular image formats.
- Optimization for multi-core processors has been improved to increase video processing speed even further - the additional performance gain is up to 20%.
- Minor improvements in functionality and user interface.
What is new in version 5.0:
- More editing tools
- More opportunities for working with sound
- Support for image formats
- Converting video to GIF
- Improved support for 4K Ultra HD video
- More formats and codecs supported
- HTML5 presets
- Upscale your video with no loss of quality
- Presets for new devices
30-day trial. Watermark is added to converted video.