RoadMovie 2 brings you "video-encoding-super-powers" in a friendly and easy to use interface. Now you can finally create professionally encoded videos without using several apps for each task. All you need comes in this one app. Easy to use, yet super-powerful.
- Powerful video encoding using FFMPEG or QuickTime.
- 64-bit encoding whenever possible for optimal encoding speed.
- Support for soft and hard-coded subtitles.
- Subtitle support for SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
- Built-in subtitle file search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
- Full iTunes metadata editor and automatic metadata fetching from tagChimp.
- Add/Edit chapter markers.
- Track inspector.
- Batch encoding in a separate export queue.
- Also supports the Elgato Turbo.264 HD for speedy encoding.
- Built-in encoder Presets for popular devices.
- Presets for iPad, Apple TV, iPhone (3G, 4G), iPod, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Wii, Web and more.
- Customize your own set of Presets. Possibilities are endless.
- Upload to FTP, SFTP, .Mac, WebDav
- Automatically add to iTunes.
- Create and manage Destinations.
- Full AppleScript support to easily automate workflows.
- Video Podcast support. Publish video podcasts with one click.
- Support for a huge number of input and output file formats.
- Catalan localization by Ben Montoliu Roura.
- Traditional Chinese localization by John Wuson.
- Dutch localization by Ronald van der Meer.
- Spanish localization by Emilio Perez Egido.
- Swedish localization by Bitfield.
What is new in this release:
- Various fixes and UI updates for Yosemite.
- Improved metadata search.
Encodes first 3 minutes