Comodo Dragon is a free, feature-rich, secure, Chromium-based web browser from Comodo (maker of the renowed Comodo Internet security software). It has the look and feel of Chrome but features several security and functionality improvements: Better Security and a Better Internet Experience Built-in website scanner. If you're suspicious about a website, Web Inspector allows you to scan any URL to find out if it hosts malware before you visit the site. Detects and blocks ad trackers. Comodo's PrivDog browser extension strengthens online privacy by automatically blocking advertising networks which are attempting to track your activity. More secure default settings. Comodo Dragon ships with settings optimized for maximum security and privacy. Private browsing. Incognito mode further improves privacy by preventing cookies from being stored during browsing sessions. Better certificate handling. During HTTPS sessions, the Dragon address bar will clearly indicate the class of SSL certificate used by the website (Extended Validation, Organization Validation or Domain Validation). Drag and drop browsing. Simply drag any text or image to the right of the browser to run an instant search on the item. Try it once and you'll love it. Built-in media downloader. One-click download of video and audio from DailyMotion and other streaming media sites.
What is new in this release:
- Codebase has been updated to version 52.
- To help improve PC security for all users Comodo Dragon now offers CCAV post installation/update.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1685:
- Chromium code base has been updated to version 50.
- A IP/DNS leakage detector feature has been added. IP / DNS Leakage
- Disabling WebRTC as a built-in feature has been added.
What is new in version 22.214.171.1240:
- Chromium code base has been updated to 49
- Dragon offers a direct installation of Adobe PPAPI Flash Player in case of flash does not exist in user's computer.
- Dragon v49 will be final version that supports Windows Vista. Starting from version 50, We will not support Vista users.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
Version 188.8.131.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- Chromium code base has been updated to 48
- Fixed: Race condition can cause attackers to implant dlls
- Fixed: Updater can be used to execute unsigned files
What is new in version 220.127.116.114:
Updated to Chromium 46 codebase.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1685:
Version 22.214.171.1245 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- Chromium code base 43 has been added.
- Portable Mode has been added.
- DPI crash issue has been fixed
- Clear At Exit Feature has been added.
- Several bug fixes has been implemented.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- Light GUI theme.
- New Tab Page link colour changed for readability.
- Updated Dragon Icon.