Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows frees people to share and send files among different devices and platforms, easily. Maxthon Cloud Services: Cloud Push: Supports sending text, images, websites/links and tabs to Mac, Android and Windows operating systems. Cloud Share: Supports sharing text, images, websites/links and files with friends. Cloud Download: Supports downloading files in various formats and uploading them to 'My Cloud' for backup on any device. My Cloud Tabs: Lets you pick up where you left off by automatically syncing your tabs to Android, iOS or Mac devices. Cloud Sync: Syncs account data (Favorites, Settings and Magic Fill data) to other devices. Easy-on-the-Eyes Reading: Reader Mode: Makes it easy to view articles by adjusting font sizes and removing ads and other distractions. Night Mode: Adjusts the brightness of the screen for low-light reading. Features that Make Web Browsing Less Annoying and More Convenient: Magic Fill: Securely saves the names and passwords of websites you visit and then fill in that information when you return. Adblock Plus: Removes all annoying ads. To support websites and free content, a few unobtrusive ads are unblocked by default. This can be easily disabled in the settings. Read more: New Session: Users and gamers can simultaneously log into the same website with different accounts. Source Sniffer: Extract all photos, embedded videos and audio files from a web page and download them with one click. SkyNote: Save and access text notes anywhere, anytime. You can also sync them across Windows and Android. "Do Not Track": Protect your privacy by preventing ad networks from tracking you. Extension Center: Maxthon has a diverse selection of extensions for entertainment, information and social media. Extensions are easy to install and manage with just one click. Easy Screen Grabs with Maxthon 'Snap'. Click the camera button in the toolbar to easily and quickly capture a screenshot of the entire web page in one click. Watch the video tutorial now. Security and Privacy Safe site technology identifies websites you are about to visit and lets you know if they are safe and secure. Maxthon blocks malicious websites and phishing attempts for you, automatically. Easily launch a private browsing session that does not track history.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed the issue of some websites stucked because of adblock filtering rules
- Fixed the issue of switch core available in new tab under special cases
- Fixed the issue of auto-fill enabled on retro mode under special cases
- Fixed the issue of can't copy and paste picture on Maxnote
- Fixed the issue of there are no responses after changing and saving the article width in read mode under special cases
- Fixed the issue of the favorites became disordered after importing html under special cases
- Fixed the issue of some favorite icons displayed abnormal under certain resolutions in Win10 system
- Fixed the issue of error display when opening favorites bar with Ctrl+B
What is new in version 126.96.36.1990:
- Added hardware acceleration mode in settings
- Optmized browser's stability
- Fixed the issue of freezing on the install progress under special cases
What is new in version 188.8.131.5200:
- Optimized the experience on Maxthon 4's automatic data importing feature
- Optimized the stability on install process.
- Optimized the experience on video toolbar feature
What is new in version 184.108.40.2060:
- Support automatic data importing of Maxthon 4's history records and recently opened tabs.
- Optimized browser's stability
- Optimized the experience on video toolbar feature
- Fixed the issue of the mailto agreement can't invoking local mail client
What is new in version 220.127.116.1100:
- Enhanced the stability of the browser
- Optimized touch screen operation function
- Fixed the issue of blurry image on the local image viewer
- Fixed the issue of developer tools can not be activated in some special scenes
- Fixed the issue of “Backspace” button on the keyboard can not return to the previous page in the speed mode
- Fix the issue of video toolbar pop-up when maximizing the video window under certain video sites
What is new in version 18.104.22.16800:
- Fixed freeze under Windows7 system
- Fixed display issue on Quick Access
- Experience issue on third party extension after upgrading
What is new in version 22.214.171.12400:
- Support DirectWrite font for webpages rendering
- Better experience under Reader Mode & Retro Mode
- Window maximize issue on the second monitor under dual monitors on Windows XP
- Ad-blocking issue in private mode
- Custom proxy setting invalid after browser restart
- Font setting_Changes to English fonts on webpages won’t apply
- Pepper data_"Clear browsing data" doesn’t work
What is new in version 126.96.36.1990:
- Facebook pictures repeat opening and closing by themselves
- Some font is not supported on WindowsXP system
- Can't play some Yahoo videos
- Resource sniffer_Resource Sniffer window can't pop up on original page
What is new in version 188.8.131.520:
- Fixed homepage tampering
- Fixed wrong identification as Trojan by some anti-virus software
- Optimize extender interface
- Optimize system performance
What is new in version 184.108.40.2060:
- When switch to a new webpage, Resource Sniffer's previous history did not clear automatically.
- Compatibility problem on some websites.
- In Default Application Setting Page, Maxthon's name display error.
What is new in version 220.127.116.110:
- Only do search when typing in addressbar.
- Unable to presearch chinese content in certain circumstances.
- Not displaying safe link icon in presearch.
- Presearch previous content in multiple search after editing (backsape, enter) it in address bar.
- Improved data backup.
- Optimized magic fill precision in Routers and other intranets.
- Fix a leak issue of magic fill in sinaapp.com.
- Upgrade magic fill to fit in more websites.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1680:
- Optimezed malicious websites shielding
- Optimized Update Notification
- Fixed Multi-search setting compatibility problem
- Fixed one RSS leak
What is new in version 22.214.171.12400:
- Optimized HTTPS Certificate
- Support of Quit full screen for HTML5
- Various fixes
What is new in version 126.96.36.1990:
- Indivudually display Custom filtering rules for pages.
- Supported Security Alliance list certificate.
- Optimization of Adhunter Menu Style when Ad-Hunter is disabled.
- Optimized ad-filters sharing.
- Adblock Plus icon with ads filtering count.
- Optimization of Adblock Plus Notication Style.
- Support of Acceptable Ads, Allow Non-invasive Advertising.
- Support of Top level domain.
- Optimized Pop-up blocking.
- Many bug fixes.
What is new in version 188.8.131.5200:
- Problem with filling in forms under Retro mode.
- Problem with updating program.
- Quick Access update problem.
What is new in version 184.108.40.20600:
- Optimized Magic Fill.
- Optimized Bookmarks import.
- Chinese input problem under some circumstances.
- Support importing data from the New version of Chrome.
What is new in version 220.127.116.110:
- Optimized Address bar.
- Address bar crash.
- Some HTML5 Videos playback problems.
- Support of HTML5 file download.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1680:
- Feature guidence center.
- Sometimes switching Languages Spell check is not effective.
- Spell check does not work for some languages.
- Fixed two XSS leaks.
- Optimized form submit error notification.
- Optimized the support of download file names with special characters.