Sparkle is a vector drawing tool, uniquely tailored for web design and website building. Sebastiaan de With, graphic designer, says: "Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. In my pure, uncensored opinion, it's a diamond in the rough, that needs some help to really become a great indispensable tool for me. Truly fantastic." Visual Idiot, graphic designer, says: "This is probably the first web-design app I've seen that didn't suck" Layout Freedom Overthrow the tyranny of the template by moving and changing every element on the page. Design from scratch or be inspired by the built in layouts. Your web page is your canvas. Mobile Native Build a website that feels native on mobile phones and tablets, as well as desktops and laptops. Sparkle gives you fine-grain control for each device layout. Instant Preview Sparkle translates your content into accurate, modern HTML and CSS, instantly. Indulge on that last, final tweak -- you design while Sparkle codes. Sparkle updates a browser preview in real time, even before saving the document. Rich Content Foundation 600+ fonts, 300+ background patterns, YouTube and Vimeo videos, all accessible with a single click. Why go visual? On the surface HTML and CSS are very approachable, and have a bit of a purity allure. Complexity grows tremendously from the basics, and once you mix a complex layout, retina graphics, device-dependent layout, rich typography and media, hand coding isn't impossible but requires an incredible attention to detail for all but the simplest designs. Once you trust a visual design tool, like trusting InDesign instead of hand coding PostScript for example, you are liberated from the low level technical details and are free to focus on creativity.
What is new in this release:
Sparkle 1.1 is optimized for Yosemite and is all around faster, more stable and more efficient. We added a ton of functionality with the ease of use you expect from Sparkle, this is our best release yet!
- An image gallery, to create retina image galleries in a snap
- A flexible menu, to make creating navigation super quick
- A Google map with many options and color schemes
- Tweet and Twitter timeline
- Form buttons and text field
- Remote image, for image hot linking
- Groups that stick to the window top, for always visible site navigation
- Group linking, to make composite objects linkable
- Control over @2x and @3x image generation
- Clickable links in the preview
- Faster and more energy efficient preview service
- Improved support for out-of-camera images and camera raw files
- Much improved SVG image support
- Keywords meta tag support
- Editable embed code
- Countless bug fixes and tweaks
Version 1.1.1 fixes many bugs and introduces French localization.
- maximum 3 pages- maximum 3 devices-