MOSO Xmplify XML Editor for Mac OS X is a powerful new XML editor built specifically for Mac OS X. Xmplify provides a fully XML-aware editing environment with DTD and XML Schema-based auto-completion, automatic document validation, XSLT and XPath support, live HTML preview and much more.
Xmplify XML Editor is a 64-bit native Mac app built from the ground up for Mac OS X, and provides a number of powerful features to make working with and manipulating XML simple and intuitive. Xmplify analyses your XML as you type, and maintains a rich set of meta-data so it can provide intelligent editing aids and suggestions according to your document's content and the current editing context. Xmplify provides an Outline view of your document that shows its structure, updated in real-time to reflect the latest edits.
Xmplify uses its knowlege of your document's current structure and its definition (DTD or W3C Schema) to provide intelligent auto-completion suggestions. If your document doesn't specify a DTD or W3C Schema Xmplify automatically derives one and seamlessly uses the derived schema for providing intelligent auto-completion suggestions. Xmplify updates the derived schema as you edit your document, so it can always offer accurate suggestions. If your document specifies a DTD or W3C Schema, Xmplify automatically uses that to verify your document's content. The verification results are automatically kept up to date as your edit your document.
XSL transformations. Xmplify makes applying XSLTs and working with their transformations easy, and with Xmplify's Web Preview features you can easily check the output of XSLTs that produce (X)HTML. Xmplify's Web Preview feature provides a preview of (X)HTML documents. Previews are automatically kept up to date as you edit your document. Powerful searching by both XPath and Regular Expressions. Incremental search with regex support is built-in, and Xmplify makes it easy to run XPath queries and select matching nodes in your document. Built from the ground up for Mac OS X. Xmplify is a native Mac app, designed and built from the ground up to leverage the power and elegance of Mac OS X.
What is new in this release:
Fixes in this release:
- Fixed crash when parsing attributes inside entities. Thanks to Stephen Greenfield for the bug report.
- Fixed crash when using Xmplify preferences migrated from a different Mac, that use a font not available on the new Mac. Thanks to Matt Burden for the bug report.
- Fixed crash on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks when inserting or editing namespace declarations and other nodes with no name. Thanks to Nahid Bhoja, Dave Sowerby, Dallas Smith, Jaap van Hengstum and others for their bug reports.
- Removed limitation that prevented schema validation error messages from correctly reporting line numbers above 65,535. Thanks to David Stonehill for the bug report.
- Don't perform entity normalisation on XSLT results documents. Thanks to Dave Bartczak for the bug report.
- Misc bug fixes and improvements.
Xmplify provides a 14-day trial period, during which all functionality is fully available.