Advanced IP Scanner is a free, fast and powerful network scanner with a user-friendly interface. In a matter of seconds, Advanced IP Scanner can locate all the computers on your wired or wireless local network and conduct a scan of their ports. The program provides easy access to various network resources, such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and shared folders. It also enables you to detect all the IP addresses on your Wi-Fi network. The remote PC shutdown feature lets you shut down any remote computer or group of computers running Windows. You can also wake these machines up remotely using Advanced IP Scanner, if their network cards support the Wake-On-LAN function. You can scan RDP resources and access them directly from the program and as well as to run ping, tracert, and SSH commands on a selected computer. It is also possible to launch the program directly from the installer with no manual installation required. Advanced IP Scanner and Radmin remote control software are deeply integrated. IP Scanner lets you scan your network, find all computers running Radmin Server, and connect to any one of them with one click. The free Radmin Viewer needs to be installed on your PC for you to access a remote machine running Radmin Server. With Radmin, you can access the remote PC in Full Control, File Transfer, and Telnet modes. For simpler batch operations on a subset of computers, you can add machines to a list of Favorites. Advanced IP Scanner will automatically load the list at startup. You can choose whether to scan your entire network or just the computers in Favorites list. You are also able to save your Favorites list for scanning purposes and other operations.
What is new in this release:
Improvements include the ability to search for text in the scan results list.
From now on there is no need to scroll through the scan results - you can just find the required device, for example by its name, in a matter of seconds.
The ability to leave comments for devices found has been added.
Also, now the date and time on computers found will be shown in the results list.
Bugs in displaying file names in different languages has been fixed.
Lastly, there has been an improvement added in the graphical interface.
What is new in version 2.4.3021:
- Possibility to search the network for shared printers;
- Possibility to set up custom devices name;
- "Clear scan history button" added – an option to clear history of computers that were switched off.
What is new in version 2.4.2601:
- Program's stability has been improved.
- Remote Wake-on-LAN feature has been refined.
- Interface has been improved.
- Bugs have been fixed.
What is new in version 2.4.2526:
- Identification of OS type installed on network computers.
- Retrieval of names and versions of HTTP, FTP services found.
- Determination of network device type (router, printer, etc.).
- Ability to set up custom software for launching FTP, HTTP, Telnet.
- Faster scanning engine operation.
- Interface improvements.
- Minor bugs fixing.