WiFi Signal allows you to obtain easy access to your Wi-Fi connection details such as SSID, BSSID, channel, transmit rate, signal (RSSI) and noise levels, as well as Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) to quickly help you identify possible causes for low signal quality, poor performance or connectivity problems. WiFi Signal can automatically recommend alternative channels for your 2.4 GHz network in order to increase performance and reduce connectivity problems. If existing networks start using an adjacent channel to your network, or if a new network shows up and its signal overlaps with yours, WiFi Signal will detect it and automatically suggest alternative channels.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed problem when refreshing device name.
- Added options to display channel width.
- Other minor fixes and performance enhancements.
- Updated vendors database.
What is new in version 1.3:
- New icon and minor bug fixes.