Easily transform paper documents, PDFs and digital photos of text into editable and searchable files with ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac. No more manual retyping or reformatting. Instead you can edit, search, share, archive, and copy information from documents for reuse and quotation -- saving your time, effort and hassles.
FineReader Pro combines unmatched OCR quality, accurate document formatting reconstruction and unsurpassed language support with an intuitive interface.
- Saves you the time and trouble of having to retype text
- Delivers the reliability you'd expect from a world-leader in OCR software
- Provides a single effective solution for all your OCR tasks: from simple to complex
What is new in this release:
- 18 new recognition languages including: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew, Vietnamese and Arabic
- Significantly improved OCR accuracy - up to 99.8%
- Far better layout retention for tables, documents with complex structures, text flows, etc.
- Accurate reconstruction of entire multi-page documents. ABBYY's proprietary ADRT (Adaptive Document Recognition Technology) ensures that headers/footers, footnotes, page numbering, table of contents, captions, etc. are accurately retained
- Fast quoting - just selected an area of a document to convert & copy it to your clipboard
- Even faster multi-core processing
- The ability to save, protect and archive PDFs
- Easily share documents with friends and co-workers
- Create e-books in EPUB and FB2 formats for reading on the go
Supported with Image Capture application (ICA) scanners and MFPs, cameras and smartphones
30 days trial; converts up to 3 pages per export, with a total of 100 pages during the trial period