Savvy Clipboard is a handy tool that adds multiple Clipboard capability to Mac OS X. Do you often copy things and paste them to other locations? Would you like to retain what you copied before, and be able to use those items again, save them to disk, or transfer to another computer? Savvy Clipboard will remember what you copied, and store those data items, letting you access them later from this list. You can also edit clipboard text and URLs, send emails, store your passwords in a handy way, and print your text items To save your screen space, you can use Savvy Clipboard from the menubar or as a Popup Menu. And by labeling your items with brief descriptions, you will get the needed item quickly and easily. With Savvy Clipboard, you speed up your work, keeping all the needed clippings at hand, and gain a new level of control over things you work with.
What is new in this release:
- Streamlined interaction with EverNote
- Improvement of the app's operation while handling Address Book Data
- Fix to the printing functionality access when you need to print out the content of data items contained in the Savvy Clipboard list
- Fix to the import/export functionality on the newer systems
- A number of minor fixes and improvements
What is new in version 2.9.1:
- The program improves performance in interaction with office packages (OpenOffice, MS Office)
- Fixing the issue with text encodings when Savvy Clipboard is used in interaction with Google Applications.
The number of clipboard items is limited to seven.